Rainham Steel Co Ltd, Essex
Salary £665.00 p/w + O/T (£34,580.00 per annum)
As a result of ongoing growth and expansion Rainham Steel a leading UK steel stockholder requires a HGV Driver working from their Head office based in Rainham, Essex.
HGV Driver responsibilities will include:
- • Being presentable, professional, reliable and honest.
- • Adhering to working time regulations.
- • Pre-use vehicle inspection checks and defect reporting.
- • Ensuring goods are safely secured.
- • Making deliveries to London and the Home Counties.
- • Loading and unloading.
- • Meeting delivery schedules.
- • Keeping vehicles in good condition.
- • Basic working hours 6am -4.30pm.
- • 47.5 hour Per week + O/T Mon – Fri only.
- • Must have a valid Class 1 (category C+E) licence.
- • CPC card and Digi Tachograph card.
- • A digital tachograph card – essential.
- • Full understanding of WTD legislation.
- • Previous experience completing multi-drop deliveries.
- • Must have a good command of the English language.
What we offer in return:
- • No Nights out (5-6am Start).
- • Modern Fleet.
- • 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with service.
For further information, please contact Hayley White 01708 558 211
Please note we are unable to respond to all applications and only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted.