Rainham Steel Co Ltd, Essex
Salary £22,880.00 + Dependent on experience
As a result of ongoing growth and expansion Rainham Steel a leading UK steel stockholder requires a Machine Operator. Working at their Head office based in Rainham, Essex.
To assist with the smooth running of our cut and bent facility, ensuring function, quality and productivity at all times.
The Job Role:
- • This position is of a manual nature and involves lifting and handling of steel reinforcing rod.
- • Reporting to the operations manager.
- • You will be fully trained in all aspects of cutting and bending reinforcing rod.
- • Using Re-Bar bending machines, such as automatic link benders and shearlines.
- • Making sure that jobs meet the required deadline.
- • Learning the maintenance of the machine.
- • Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times./li>
- • Someone who is reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- • Be flexible to do paid overtime when necessary.
- • Ability to thrive under pressure.
- • Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- • Having a passionate and positive attitude with a willingness to learn along with a strong work ethic.
- • Must have a good command of the English language.
- • Verbal communication with accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
What we offer in return:
- • A competitive salary and regular overtime
- • Promotion and career development opportunities
- • Training, mentoring and support
- • 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- • Working hours Monday to Friday 6.00am – 15.30pm
For further information, please contact Hayley White 01708 558 211
Please note we are unable to respond to all applications and only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted.